Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfe Bros workshop -- what to bring?

+6
Painted Dragon
Psalmbook
Metina
lizzie small
Lyndell44
MichelleLA
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wolfe Bros workshop -- what to bring? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolfe Bros workshop -- what to bring?

Post by hunting4helen Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:15 pm

I hope that you get a chance to take some classes from the twins again. They are great instructors. Hugs Helen
hunting4helen
hunting4helen

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2010-01-18

http://www.faceartfantasy.com

Back to top Go down

Wolfe Bros workshop -- what to bring? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolfe Bros workshop -- what to bring?

Post by MichelleLA Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:46 pm

Shannon Fennell wrote:I heard that they WEREN'T at Bodessy?

I believe they canceled their appearance at Bodessy a while ago "due to schedule conflict" or personal reasons.

Based on their facebook or myspace they were in the UK or vicinity recently and are heading off to Australia soon -- so I'd guess they felt they needed some down time....
MichelleLA
MichelleLA

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleLA Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 pm

hunting4helen wrote:I hope that you get a chance to take some classes from the twins again. They are great instructors. Hugs Helen

I think they are scheduled to be at "learn and play" (sjc) next January so I have that on my Radar. Very Happy
MichelleLA
MichelleLA

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2