Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to decide on a palette kit

2 posters

Go down

Trying to decide on a palette kit Empty Trying to decide on a palette kit

Post by janetgoes Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:12 pm

What I am finding is all brands are in different sizes; some in ml, some in oz. some in gr. Makes comparing sizes and prices a bit difficult! I think I am down to the Paradise - either the 30 sampler palette, or the 12 build your own. Any advice between the 2. I already have a Paradise tropical palette, and will get a powder palette. What size exactly are the cases for the 2 above palettes? I cannot find dimensions on any website. Thank you!!

janetgoes

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Trying to decide on a palette kit Empty Re: Trying to decide on a palette kit

Post by Metina Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:54 pm

I would go with the 12 colors. The sampler is a nice way to "sample" but it can be a pricey option as the colors run out quickly. BUT then some people like having so many colors available in a small space.

I guess you need to decide if you can work with few colors. The pallettes are 10" X 12.5"

-Metina

Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by janetgoes Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:36 am

Thanks! I like the idea of having all my colors in one palette, rather than the mix of a few small palettes and a few large cakes, as I have now. So, the sampler 30 is the same size as the 12? Looks like when refilling, the larger cakes are more economical. Can you recommend a small palette of powders? I'd like to start using those, too. Thanks so much. I'm enjoying gaining insight from other painters on here.

janetgoes

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down