Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick I have a job that I'm not ready for!

+24
rthling
MasterpieceFacePainting
martha
clowngirl
Kristal
TheGildedCat
Annette
ChangingFaceDesigns
Amanda H.
Painted Dragon
Tash
Perry Noia
JBax
Debi's Doodles
ruths fab faces
Psalmbook
koolkatkiwi
squiggle
modernmagik
PatB
EerinArts
SuzySparkles
Magic
Michelle Heffner
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Quick I have a job that I'm not ready for! - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick I have a job that I'm not ready for!

Post by a face painting mom Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:59 pm

I don't understand how you can not have the time to read the forum if you really want to learn to face paint, and not have the time to go to a convention (I can't wait for February!) I can understand not having the money, but youd save and you plot... if you are going to learn something that really means something to you. How do you learn wihtout an effort of your own? Osmosis, maybe?

Can someone tell you how to swim? I should Email Micheal Phelps and tell him that I just don't have the energy to spend all those hours in the pool, but if he could just tell me how to win a few olympic medals, I just got this little gig for the summer 0f 2012 and I don't thing I am ready, what should I do, short of all that stuff he did, that is...cause I don't have time for thaaaaaat.
a face painting mom
a face painting mom

Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2011-07-13

http://www.afacepaintingmom.com

Back to top Go down

Quick I have a job that I'm not ready for! - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick I have a job that I'm not ready for!

Post by martha Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Forget Michael Phelps. I want to be gorgeous, thin, and look half my real age WITHOUT investing any time, money, or real EFFORT! SIGH!
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by a face painting mom Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Oh, now that is a good idea..who can we email and have them tell us how to do that without th effort? YOu know, doing all that exercises, and putting down my fork is just too much work for me Very Happy
a face painting mom
a face painting mom

Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2011-07-13

http://www.afacepaintingmom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 pm

I recently had someone try to leech "teach me" info out of me, but when I referred her to the forum for the information she was seeking said "me and that forum don't get along, people there are just MEAN". I deleted her on Facebook. She's still a "member" here, and I don't care if she sees this...I guess I'm just one of those "mean" people Rolling Eyes Laughing.
Stacia
Stacia

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-07-13

https://www.facebook.com/BoiseFacePainting

Back to top Go down

Post by eireannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:49 pm

I have to admit I was really put off when I started reading the begining of this post. There will are always be unethical people in any profession and I understand the frustration. I love this forum I spend hours and hours searching and following threads learning as I go and trying to be brave and post here and there.

I am thrilled to see the seasoned pros being so free with their guidance and information and I like the sense of community I see in the posts - I look forward to the day I belong. (not saying I haven't been welcomed just don't know anyone here -yet) although I would love to go up north and ambush Shannon Fennel and volunteer with her if she'd have me... affraid but being a single mum doesn't make travelling that easy. Anyway I hope the people who only want to take advantage are easily weeded out, and thanks to all the people on here for everything they do to make this an inclusive not exclusive forum. My skills have improved because of you!
eireannah
eireannah

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4