Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colored Hair Spray

3 posters

Go down

Colored Hair Spray Empty Colored Hair Spray

Post by cmeexpressions Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Does anyone know where to get a good buy on the colored hair spray? I have been getting it from SF for $5 for 3oz.Sad I have made hair stencils and need to order some extra purple and pink for ribbons for the Relay for Life walk for my church's booth. It's next Friday so I need to order ASAP. Any suggestions would be awesome!

Carey Emory
cmeexpressions
cmeexpressions

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Colored Hair Spray Empty Re: Colored Hair Spray

Post by Debi's Doodles Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:02 pm

I don't know if you have the same stores there that I have near me but I have seen temporary hair (color) sprays at a couple local beauty supply stores. And if you have a "Party City" in your area, try there too. We have several year round Halloween stores here too...not sure you may have one in your area? Google is your friend Very Happy
Debi's Doodles
Debi's Doodles

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.debisdoodles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caswell Designs FP Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Sally's Beauty supply carries a brand that has strong colors. I find the ones from party stores or walmart just are not pigmented enough.

Can't recall the brand or price, around $5 I think. They carry it on their website as well.
Caswell Designs FP
Caswell Designs FP

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2010-01-15

http://www.caswellfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down