Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryvaline One-Stroke Lagoon

2 posters

Go down

Kryvaline One-Stroke  Lagoon Empty Kryvaline One-Stroke Lagoon

Post by Astrokeofinspiration Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:09 pm

I love this cake!!! but it stains. I have tried using fab silver and fab gold as a base before painting but it still stains. The color combo is just the best for dolphins. No need to outline because the dark blue does it so well. I just feel bad staining a child with it. Is there another brand of base I should use?

Astrokeofinspiration

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

Kryvaline One-Stroke  Lagoon Empty Re: Kryvaline One-Stroke Lagoon

Post by Laura-Lou Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:08 am

Hello, I've never tried Kryvaline, it's not easy to get where I live but in case you want a different option the TAG Dolphin cake is very nice and I've never had any problems with staining. Though I do wish the dark colour was a navy blue not a purple Crying or Very sad

Have you tried a pale blue? The TAG powder blue is quite thick and creamy, that might create a good barrier...?
Laura-Lou
Laura-Lou

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2015-11-18

http://www.ljfacepainting.co.uk

Back to top Go down