Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD Selling my entire Glitter Tatt Kit

2 posters

Go down

SOLD Selling my entire Glitter Tatt Kit Empty SOLD Selling my entire Glitter Tatt Kit

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:37 pm

I never use it as glitter tatts aren't huge here and I don't market it.  So as I need to empty out my house to rent it I am selling the entire kit.

Over 1300 stencils with sample book set-up in binder, 30 half ounce bags of glitter, 24 poofer bottles of glitter in an acrylic stand, half a bottle of Beta Bond adhesive (about 2 ounces left), tiered box of sorted loose gems (includes plastic and rhinestones), googly eyes, adhesive gems (including pearls, metal studs, etc.), stickers, tattoo ink pens, stampers, misc decals, etc.

Photos in the post below.  If you want to see more, I posted an album of 19 photos on the Face Painters Buy & Sell FB group - here is the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.539147252899526&type=1

SOLD

Last edited by Shannon Fennell on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

SOLD Selling my entire Glitter Tatt Kit Empty Re: SOLD Selling my entire Glitter Tatt Kit

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:50 pm

SOLD Selling my entire Glitter Tatt Kit Dsc00612

SOLD Selling my entire Glitter Tatt Kit Dsc00512

SOLD Selling my entire Glitter Tatt Kit Dsc00711

SOLD Selling my entire Glitter Tatt Kit Dsc00613

There are well over 100 different stencil designs. I've only shown one page of the binder to show how they are display. All designs are in their own numbered bag which corresponds to the numbered pocket in the binder.

I have all of the binder pages posted in the link in the previous post if you want to see all the designs.

Back to top Go down

SOLD Selling my entire Glitter Tatt Kit Empty Re: SOLD Selling my entire Glitter Tatt Kit

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:30 pm

So no one is interested? It is a real deal if you calculate the cost of stencils - small three part stencils start at 50 cents usually, but most in this kit are medium to large. But based on 50 cents each 1300 plus stencils alone are worth $650.

And there is a lot of glitter too. Plus the poofer bottles... and the bling!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMonsters Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:08 pm

I'm totally interested... I've looked all this over a few times now... but money... lol... >_<
LittleMonsters
LittleMonsters

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2014-08-30

http://littlemonstersfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by NixKameka Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:25 pm

Hi Shannon, I was interested too. I went to look at the link you posted but it's expired could send the photos if you still have these.
Smile Nicole

NixKameka

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:49 am

If anyone wants to see all the photos message me and I'll invite you to a Dropbox folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down