Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD - Selling my stuff = Good opportunity for beginners!

3 posters

Go down

SOLD - Selling my stuff = Good opportunity for beginners! Empty SOLD - Selling my stuff = Good opportunity for beginners!

Post by LanaCJ Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:04 pm

SOLD

Got into facepainting sometime back but haven't had the time (or motivation) to keep up with it. I'm looking to get rid of most of the stuff I accrued because we're making room for our baby who's due in a few months. I thought I'd try here rather than Craigslist or eBay. Almost everything is mostly full, and some have been barely used at all. Here's what I have:

• 19 Snazaroo
  • 2 Wolf, black and white
  • Wolfe Metallix set
  • The above pieces come in a black box fitted with foam to hold the cakes in place. It's pretty handy for laying everything out while you work.

• 3 Arty Brush cakes in Fire, Candy Heart, & Peacock
  • 2 shimmer powders that I used for light dusting (most often for princess/fairy faces)
  • 3 dot tools
  • A ton of sponges of various textures and shapes
  • Brush basin for rinsing and holding brushes
  • "Hedda," my practice face. Pictured is her nice, clean face - I also have the cover, but it's stained because I was so excited to try it out but didn't know some paints don't do well on this material. I still found it useful for when I wanted to try something out with my paints that I knew wouldn't come off completely.

SOLD - Selling my stuff = Good opportunity for beginners! RplxgmG
SOLD - Selling my stuff = Good opportunity for beginners! Qc6nY9e
SOLD - Selling my stuff = Good opportunity for beginners! F5Cawic
SOLD - Selling my stuff = Good opportunity for beginners! NZTzuvj

I'm thinking this would be a good starter kit for someone wanting to get into facepainting. Asking $125 plus shipping cost only, which I'm guessing will be fairly low. Please feel free to PM me or email me through my profile. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by LanaCJ on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
LanaCJ
LanaCJ

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-31

http://www.partigrasfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

SOLD - Selling my stuff = Good opportunity for beginners! Empty Re: SOLD - Selling my stuff = Good opportunity for beginners!

Post by daisy stitch Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Hello. just wondering if you sold these items yet?
daisy stitch
daisy stitch

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-09

http://stitchfamilyclown.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

SOLD - Selling my stuff = Good opportunity for beginners! Empty Re: SOLD - Selling my stuff = Good opportunity for beginners!

Post by LanaCJ Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Not yet! I've had a few interested, but nothing has worked out yet.
LanaCJ
LanaCJ

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-31

http://www.partigrasfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funfacesbybrenda Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:52 am

LanaCJ wrote:Not yet! I've had a few interested, but nothing has worked out yet.
Do u want to break it???
funfacesbybrenda
funfacesbybrenda

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down