Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**SOLD**FINAL! 50% OFF! + FREE ONE STROKE: Selling Original Craft N Go,INCLUDES Metal Bottom Plates

2 posters

Go down

**SOLD**FINAL! 50% OFF! + FREE ONE STROKE: Selling Original Craft N Go,INCLUDES Metal Bottom Plates Empty **SOLD**FINAL! 50% OFF! + FREE ONE STROKE: Selling Original Craft N Go,INCLUDES Metal Bottom Plates

Post by gracie621 Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my gently used Craft N Go Kit (I've used it approximately only 5 times). It's a great product but I'm downgrading to a smaller kit set up since I live in an apartment with stairs. I really just recommend the craft n go for those who don't have to climb so many stairs like I do for my apartment.

The picture below shows what it looks like as of today. I *WILL* clean it and also the paints and supplies are *NOT* included, just to clarify.

**SOLD**FINAL! 50% OFF! + FREE ONE STROKE: Selling Original Craft N Go,INCLUDES Metal Bottom Plates Craft_11

What IS included:

• craft n go workstation

• 2 big metal inserts for bottom tray

• 1 small metal insert for bottom tray

• 6 clear pouches that are velcro'd to the top lid

Original Price listed on the website: $419.99 for just the workstation
                                               +$32      for the two big metal inserts
                                               +11        for the one small metal inserts
                                               +70.50    for the shipping
                                              _________
                          Original Value: $532.99

Asking Price: $400 *INCLUDING SHIPPING*
NEW Asking Price: $325 *INCLUDING SHIPPING
FINAL ASKING PRICE: $266 *INCLUDING SHIPPING only in the US*, $225 PICK UP
Item Location: ALABAMA, USA
So you are saving $132$208$266! for something pretty much brand new. Again, I've used this approximately 5 times.

BONUS: If you purchase this and give me a payment and response by Friday 3/13/15, I will throw in a brand new, unused TAG Dragon One-Stroke.

First come first serve basis. Unfortunately I cannot hold this for payday.

Thank you!!

Last edited by gracie621 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:17 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated information)
gracie621
gracie621

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-07-11

Back to top Go down

**SOLD**FINAL! 50% OFF! + FREE ONE STROKE: Selling Original Craft N Go,INCLUDES Metal Bottom Plates Empty Re: **SOLD**FINAL! 50% OFF! + FREE ONE STROKE: Selling Original Craft N Go,INCLUDES Metal Bottom Plates

Post by Facepainting by Tina Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Have you sold this??
Facepainting by Tina
Facepainting by Tina

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://www.tinassugarshack.com

Back to top Go down