Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyer wording

4 posters

Go down

Flyer wording Empty Flyer wording

Post by bonsumart21 Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:59 am

How do you word your flyers you send out to business? There is a farm in our town that EVERYONE goes to for Carmel apples, pies, crafts, corn maze, hay rides...any way how would you word a letter to them. The owner is rarely on site. I have left my card and talked to a manager but I have a strong feeling that the info is never making to the owner. They are never not swapped there and I think my info just gets forgotten. So I'm looking for wording help to send the owner a letter. Thanks!

bonsumart21

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-06-11

Back to top Go down

Flyer wording Empty Re: Flyer wording

Post by Kal Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:05 am

Have you tried calling and leaving a detailed message on the owner's direct line?
Kal
Kal

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2014-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bonsumart21 Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:31 pm

The only phone number they have is a recording for their hours. The lady that runs it is kinda an urban legend in this neck of the woods. It was rumored once she chased a realtor off the grounds with a shotgun cuz they wanted to buy her land and turn it into apartments. She has 180 acres that people can walk around with a corn maze, woods and mostly apple orchards. On a ledge over looking the lake so it's highly sought after, but the farm has been there since 1830.

I'm rambling, but my point is I want to sound more professional if I can even get her on the phone but I can't figure the wording. I think I sound to car salesmen.

bonsumart21

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Rarely on site... but not never. Find out WHEN and BE THERE, portfolio in hand.
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Party Picassos Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Best of luck, but sometimes, they don't want to hire us. Paying you an hourly rate, means that the customers will spend more $$ on you and less on THEIR services. I have had similar situations at Chuck E Cheese and other businesses. It's THEIR location and they want to make sure that all the money that the customers want to spend goes into THEIR pockets.

But it can't hurt to try. This could be the reason that they are not returning your calls.

Last edited by Party Picassos on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Party Picassos
Party Picassos

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-11-18

http://www.partypicassos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down