Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Cammi From Fort Worth!

3 posters

Go down

I'm Cammi From Fort Worth!  Empty I'm Cammi From Fort Worth!

Post by cammidale Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:08 pm

Hey everyone! Thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself here. I've been using this forum as a source of answers for a couple of weeks. Sorry to lurk, but I already feel like I know some of you so let me tell you about myself. I am a 34 year old substitute teacher and artist here in Fort Worth, Texas. My husband and I have two little boys, 7 and 8. They are amazingly silly, rambunctious, compassionate, and unique. My husband is a pool tech by day and a musician by heart. Basically we are a creative family that is striving year after year to afford to do what we love.

I am looking forward to sharing my adventures in face painting with you. The community seems very welcoming and informative so far. I apologize in advance for etiquette slip-ups in the beginning, both here on the www and in the real world. I am doing my best to research research research.... almost to a fault! Oh, the time I spend comparison shopping, watching tutorials, reading blogs, rabbit trailing from one intention to the other... I could have a masters degree in web surfing by now! I try to remind myself to relax and go for it! Or as my Momma would have said, "Back ears and dive in!"

Anyway, good afternoon y'all! Nice to meet you!

By the way, I just placed my first little FPFShop order last night...... sooooooooo excited. Not much because I don't have much money to start with but I see a bad habit on the horizon.  Twisted Evil  On that note, if anyone has anything from their kit that they would like to purge, I might be you gal! Maybe we can set up a transaction through Paypal? As of now I am working with a Paradise Basic 8 palette, 2 Prisma cakes, a Paradise white 40g and some donated brushes and 2 half moon sponges. It works for now.

See you out there! -Cammi  I love you 

cammidale
cammidale

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-05-27

Back to top Go down

I'm Cammi From Fort Worth!  Empty Re: I'm Cammi From Fort Worth!

Post by siouXzQ Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Hola cammi, I'm pretty new as well! This seems to be a great place to learn much from! Welcome!

siouXzQ

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:45 pm

welcome!
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by cammidale Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Thanks for the greetings!
cammidale
cammidale

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down