Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cookie Station

2 posters

Go down

Cookie Station Empty Cookie Station

Post by veelux Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:54 pm

Hi,

I am wondering if any of you folks have ever had experience with "Action Stations" at parties you have attended, or been part of one yourself?

We have provided cotton candy services for a new client over the last few months and they seem to be keeping us busy with steady orders. They are quite a large company and we want to keep up with them over the long haul.

Now they are asking us to give them a quote for an "Action Station" for a party of 550.
It will be food related as that's what they hire us for now.

Does anyone know how much you would charge per person for a cookie decorating station? I am thinking 2 sugar cookies per child, with some gluten free options as well as sugar free options.

I know it will cost about 1.00 per person when all is said including icing and toppings.
I don't have much experience with catering so am open to any ideas you might have.
Thanks  bounce 

veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Cookie Station Empty Re: Cookie Station

Post by PixiePaintrix Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:43 pm

cookie decorators usually charge $1 per inch of cookie for decorated sugar cookies if that helps
PixiePaintrix
PixiePaintrix

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2014-01-13

http://www.pixiedustpirates.com

Back to top Go down