Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I use Mehron Glittermark Glitter Gel to stick on gems?

3 posters

Go down

Can I use Mehron Glittermark Glitter Gel to stick on gems? Empty Can I use Mehron Glittermark Glitter Gel to stick on gems?

Post by KrissyJay Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:11 am

I had a lovely bottle of spirit gum and it all spilled on my first gig with it -_-. So i have to buy something new to stick gems, and I was wondering if glitter gels can work for the job, so I have a dual purpose thing in my kit.

Thanks in advance!!!
SEASONS GREETINGS ALL!

KrissyJay

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down

Can I use Mehron Glittermark Glitter Gel to stick on gems? Empty Re: Can I use Mehron Glittermark Glitter Gel to stick on gems?

Post by Tineke Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:01 am

No, they take to long to dry.....
Adgem, prosaide, glittertattoo glue and spirit gum are possible
Tineke
Tineke

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2012-07-02

http://www.tinekesgrime.com

Back to top Go down

Can I use Mehron Glittermark Glitter Gel to stick on gems? Empty Re: Can I use Mehron Glittermark Glitter Gel to stick on gems?

Post by nikkili26 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:06 am

wow, never used spirit gum...good to know!

I use glitter tattoo glue....but I also have eyelash adhesive that works in a pink-too expensive, but if I have nothing else, I use it.
the pros aid works too.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down