Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brain storming a bussiness name help please

+4
Miss Ronnie
thouartbeautiful
creativefunfaces
Megan Rose H
8 posters

Go down

Brain storming a bussiness name help please Empty Brain storming a bussiness name help please

Post by Megan Rose H Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:31 pm

I need some assistance on a name for my face painting business, I've been thinking non stop and I'm having a heck of a time coming up with something I really like. I want it to at least somewhat resemble my personality. All I know for sure is that I want the logo to have an animal or creature for a logo, leaning more towards cute creature/monster.

I think I need some ideas and feed back. Please help, I want it to be four words long with Face Painting being the last two words.

Here are some I've come up with but not set on:
-Enchanted Critters Face Painting (not sure if I like the word Critters)
-Tiny Monsters Face Painting

I wish there where more words for monster or critter. But it doesn't have to have monster or critter in the name just as long as a creature/monster for a logo would still work.  

Random ones I kinda sorta like:
Dreaming Dragon Face Painting
Other Realm Face Painting

Random words I like or like the sound of:
Enchanted, Dazzling, Otherworldly(cause I'm odd ^.^), Whimsical, Dreamy, Mystical or Mystic, Spirited or Spirit, Beyond

A little bit about me.  I'm odd/weird but I love it and I have a crazy imagination. I like fantasy, and the unreal (as in ghosts, aliens, monsters) and I absolutely love Dragons. I also love all types of animals but my favorite is a bat. I have a Chinese Crested Hairless Dog named Dallas, I occasionally dye his hair on his head and tail. (just showing my odd side ^.^)    

So please help me out here, I think my brains going to explode if I try to think anymore.

Megan Rose H

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

Brain storming a bussiness name help please Empty Re: Brain storming a bussiness name help please

Post by creativefunfaces Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:53 pm

hummm... How about Creepy Creatures Face Painting?
I'll let you know if I think of any others!
Good Luck
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2012-01-24

http://creativefunfaces.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Brain storming a bussiness name help please Empty Re: Brain storming a bussiness name help please

Post by Megan Rose H Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:47 pm

I don't think creepy would be the right word to use...
I googled monster definition and actually came found these which aren't bad.
fabulous creature, Mythical creature
I hope to hear more suggestions. Thanks.

Megan Rose H

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Magic Masks, magic monsters, morphing monsters, mad minions, crazy creatures, kooky kreatures, krazy kids, mystical monsters, mythical madness :)I really like dreamy dragons.  Just make sure to check the name in business registry, online and in the field so you don't accidentally step on any toes.

I opted to not have face painting as part of my business name knowing that I can always add or subtract the "face painting" part in business cards, logo design etc.  I instead use it in my tag line, "the birthday party painter"
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2013-09-21

http://www.thouartbeautiful.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Rose H Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Wow a lot of suggestions, thanks

I like the idea of switching out the c with a k you had. Can't believe i didn't think of it -.-', guess I'm thinking too hard and worried I'm not going to figure out a name that'll pop out to me like "Yeah that's it thats the one"
Morphing Monsters And Mystical Monsters- I kinda think I like...

With your suggestion I also came up with these
Krazy Kreatures (just replaced the c's with a K)
Krazy Kritters

hummm Brain storming a bussiness name help please _thinking__by_dutchie17

Megan Rose H

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:29 pm

When I read the Krazy Kritters I saw Krazy Knitters...could be bad.  If you decide to change out a letter, just make sure it's an obvious change up.  For example, if I heard about "Krazy Kids" I probably would look up "crazy kids" so make sure it's something that wouldn't lead them too far astray.
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2013-09-21

http://www.thouartbeautiful.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ronnie Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:01 pm

"Creature Cuties"

"Make Believe"

"Magic Monsters"
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Rose H Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Yeah now that you mention it Krazy Kritters is a offical no for sure. lol

But I still don't mind Krazy Kreatures  
But here's some more. Do any of these have a nice ring to them??? .... I seriously can't tell anymore.... I think I my brain needs to take a break but it just won't...

Random:
Wacky Creatures Face Painting
Wacky Monsters Face Painting
Zany Creatures Face Painting
Silly Creatures Face Painting
Silly Monsters Face Painting
Batty Creatures Face Painting  

Words which almost rhymes with Monster:
Wandering Monsters Face Painting
Pondering Monsters Face Painting

Words which rhymes with Creature:
Creature Dreamers Face Painting
Creature Believers Face Painting

Megan Rose H

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ronnie Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:03 am

How about Silly Faces?

Or Silly Smiles?

Or Sillyville? (Oooo, I like that one!)
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Rose H Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:47 am

So I may have a name what do you all think of?
Creative Creatures Face Painting.

I asked my family and friends, if they had to use one word to describ my personality what would it be.... And most said creative.

Megan Rose H

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:11 am

i like it.sounds like the logo designs itself too.anything in mind to symbolize your business?
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Rose H Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Thanks ^.^
Well the reason I wanted creatures or monsters in the name is that I'm going sew a few mini stuffed monsters, for a mascot kinda thing, as I think it would attract more kids. I plan on sewing magnets in (I've done it before) so i could I attach them to things. It's all kind of away to be remembered more....

And I have a good friend that I've known for years (since grade 5) and she's an amazing artist, she going into designing video games. And I've asked her to help with the logo and turn my stuffed monsters (1-3) into cartoonish characters to use in the logo.

Megan Rose H

Back to top Go down

Post by BLACK CAT Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:45 pm

I LOVE the Dreaming Dragons one! Also, Creature Cuties is good. All alliteration's always appreciated.
BLACK CAT
BLACK CAT

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-11-01

http://www.blackcatfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Artistry Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Creative Creatures.
Mythical Minions
Jubilee Artistry
Jubilee Artistry

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Artistry Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:30 am

How bout Fantasy Faces by Ms.Rose
you can have a cute mythical creature mascot being doodled by a simple cartoony caricature of you perhaps with a rose in your hair. ...
Jubilee Artistry
Jubilee Artistry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Artistry Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:45 am

"Beyond Dreams"
Face painting your imagination.
Jubilee Artistry
Jubilee Artistry

Back to top Go down

Post by eviedejesus Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:09 am

I like Dreaming Dragons but you may want to consider using a name that will come up easily on searches like Face Painting Calgary (or any city). I wish I had kept it simple and made it easier for people to find me.
eviedejesus
eviedejesus

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2012-06-08

http://www.fantasyfacedesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down