Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fully loaded laptop cases

2 posters

Go down

Fully loaded laptop cases Empty Fully loaded laptop cases

Post by nikkili26 Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:30 pm

I keep seeing pics of laptops with paint on both sides.

How do you do that?

I have the tag laptop and the mehron pallette.
they appear to be similar dimensions, but the tag is flimsier.

I took the foam out of the mehron, but the tag still has the insert.

What is the magic combinatiin here. Which containers can remain in the foam insert and which can only fit if there is no foam.
All of my paint is lidless.
I tried stacking the paradise prisma with the tag but it wont close.
I want to get more paint, specifically glamor and the starblends....but I dont want to carry more than two laptops in my kit.

I am open to rearranging, but I want to put paint on both sides, shut, and go.
Right now, I only use one side on each case.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Fully loaded laptop cases Empty Re: Fully loaded laptop cases

Post by Denise Cold Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:04 am

I just posted this on another thread, but here are my two laptop cases. One started out as a Paradise 30 sampler, the other is a Arty Brush case. I put the foam insert in the lid of the Mehron case. The little pots are glued to a backing and poke through the black plastic foam. I put 4 velcro dot sets on the back of the insert to hold it in (a lip on the case also helps with that.

In the other side (which is now the empty base) I put loose TAG one-strokes and I've repotted my Starblends in left over "wonder palette" pots. Because the Paradise small pots are low profile, the taller TAG one-strokes will fit opposite without their lids on.

In the other Arty Brush case Arty Cakes and Cameleon cakes will fit snuggly (TAG are slightly smaller and fall out) It was double stick taped in there so I couldn't put it in the lid but they are snug enough that I can still close it without them falling out. I put rainbow cakes in the opposite side. I can't put one-strokes all in the same case because they are slightly taller and it won't close.

I've included a photo of the cases on my fold-up tailgater table covered with black fabric. The fit perfectly with my water and towel in the middle. I turn the rainbow cakes closest to the chair so that girls can pick their favorite (if I'm feeling generous.)

Seems small but they hold about $800 worth of paint this way.

Fully loaded laptop cases P1270512

Fully loaded laptop cases P1300310
Denise Cold
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:46 am

are those homemade rainbow cakes in the arty case?if so, what kind of containers?
I got one laptop done Smile thanks!
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down