Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we are again (Spanish Face and Body Painting magazine, part III)

+2
PrairiePainter
Pilareta
6 posters

Go down

Here we are again (Spanish Face and Body Painting magazine, part III) Empty Here we are again (Spanish Face and Body Painting magazine, part III)

Post by Pilareta Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:12 pm

The new issue of ¿Pintamos? is out now! Although I guess most of you won't understand a word, check out the third issue of our spanish F&B Painting magazine and you'll find some summery step-by-step designs, and tons of great inspirations from artists like Pashur, Liliana Hopman (BodyPaintLily), Matteo Arfanotti, Marcela Murad, Yasmina Jacinto, Luis Mendez... Hope you enjoy it! Very Happy
http://issuu.com/pintamos/docs/n3_junio2013

Last edited by Pilareta on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Pilareta
Pilareta

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Here we are again (Spanish Face and Body Painting magazine, part III) Empty Re: Here we are again (Spanish Face and Body Painting magazine, part III)

Post by Pilareta Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Oh, and I have to give credit to Debz Faces, for her fast and beautiful rocket that I used for my painting on page 23. So sorry I forgot to mention it on the magazine. Hope you don't mind, Deb.
Pilareta
Pilareta

Back to top Go down

Here we are again (Spanish Face and Body Painting magazine, part III) Empty Re: Here we are again (Spanish Face and Body Painting magazine, part III)

Post by PrairiePainter Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:32 pm

So sad I can neither read not speak Spanish... Not that I need to to be able to appreciate the art... What a beautiful magazine!
PrairiePainter
PrairiePainter

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2013-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bahacca Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Thank goodness for 5 years of Spanish in school. I cannot read all of it, but understand much of the magazine. Beautiful! I'd give my right arm to be able to do those water droplets. I may have to try those. SO cool looking!

bahacca

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2013-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:54 am

Love it, Pilareta!!
l!zzie
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:33 am

Thats AWESOME. Great and beautifull magazine. Would love a Dutch copy/version Wink
Sneezle
Sneezle

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by facesbybelle Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 am

Thank goodness I could understand it, I enjoyed all the art and the sbs designs are great...thanks Pintamos! Very Happy
facesbybelle
facesbybelle

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2011-03-20

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Faces-by-Belle/20513790

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilareta Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:04 am

Thanks, guys! So glad you liked our magazine. Very Happy I wish you could understand it, but at least I hope you could enjoy our pics and sbs. Already thinking about the next issue, in september
Pilareta
Pilareta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down