Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOULD YOU LIKE SHARING YOUR DESIGNS ON THE SPANISH FACE PAINTING MAGAZINE?

5 posters

Go down

WOULD YOU LIKE SHARING YOUR DESIGNS ON THE SPANISH FACE PAINTING MAGAZINE? Empty WOULD YOU LIKE SHARING YOUR DESIGNS ON THE SPANISH FACE PAINTING MAGAZINE?

Post by Pilareta Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 am

Hi, guys!
I hope you still remember our Spanish Face Painting Magazine my friends and me created last December. We got a lot of compliments and "LIKE" on facebook and ISSUU and it gave us encouragement to continue with our adventure. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, please, click here: http://issuu.com/pintamos/docs/pintamos_n1_dic2012 )
So we're working right now on the second number and there's a "Gallery" section where we post another painters' designs. I was wondering if you'd like sharing some of your designs on it. You can add your bussiness name and location to promote it and we'll try to publish them on the next and successive numbers. If you're interested to apperar on our magazine please send your designs to facepaintingespana@gmail.com
And, as always, thank you thank you THANK YOU for being here and supporting me and my face painting-holism. I love you
Pilareta
Pilareta

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

WOULD YOU LIKE SHARING YOUR DESIGNS ON THE SPANISH FACE PAINTING MAGAZINE? Empty Re: WOULD YOU LIKE SHARING YOUR DESIGNS ON THE SPANISH FACE PAINTING MAGAZINE?

Post by veelux Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:02 am

Thats really cool, good luck with your magazine!
veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

WOULD YOU LIKE SHARING YOUR DESIGNS ON THE SPANISH FACE PAINTING MAGAZINE? Empty Re: WOULD YOU LIKE SHARING YOUR DESIGNS ON THE SPANISH FACE PAINTING MAGAZINE?

Post by Jody Rife Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:55 am

Very cool, I was unable to translate , I'm not to good with computers,LOL. I'll go back later and figure that out. I thought it looked great and man, Andrea O'Donnell's Lucy painting blew me away! I'll look for a couple to send you. Good luck. Smile
Jody Rife
Jody Rife

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2011-02-19

http://www.jodyrife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilareta Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:48 am

Thanks for your answers! I'm really proud of our new magazine and although I know most of you are unable to translate it, I hope you enjoy looking at the pics (and you may improve your Spanish skills, I mean I almost couldn't speak English when I first found this forum and here I am, after two years, with my flawless English Razz Rolling Eyes )

And Jodie, we'll be more than honored if you send us your design. And I love Andrea O'Donell's designs!!!
Pilareta
Pilareta

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeMarie Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:57 am

Pilareta wrote:Thanks for your answers! I'm really proud of our new magazine and although I know most of you are unable to translate it, I hope you enjoy looking at the pics (and you may improve your Spanish skills, I mean I almost couldn't speak English when I first found this forum and here I am, after two years, with my flawless English Razz Rolling Eyes )

And Jodie, we'll be more than honored if you send us your design. And I love Andrea O'Donell's designs!!!

Well, my English isn't the best either. Are you still accepting accepting designs for the magazine. If yes let me know.

I've seen both and like them a lot, graphically fun and easy. Love the step by step and Lymari.

Is this the first Spanish magazine for face painting?

Excellent job.

LeeMarie
LeeMarie

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2013-03-01

http://moonfacespainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *redStar* Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:31 pm

What are the requirements for sending in pictures? Can they have been posted on the web somewhere before or do they have to be designs that have not been uploaded and posted anywhere before?
Do you take step-by-step designs as well, or only pictures for your gallery page?
*redStar*
*redStar*

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.newskinbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down