Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProAiir airbrush makeup tested in a pool ?

3 posters

Go down

ProAiir airbrush makeup tested in a pool ?  Empty ProAiir airbrush makeup tested in a pool ?

Post by ShowOffs / Donna Nowak Wed May 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Pictures tell a thousand words - but what does a video tell you ? Watch this - ShowOffs ProAiir hybrid airbrush makeup and the new DIPS (liquid brush makeup)
Tested in a pool
https://youtu.be/Vjv4ke3hEFE.

Give hope to additional income to face painters in water parks and pool parties. No more smeery faces in the rain either.
It's made here in USA and affordable compare to other airbrush makeup companies. Best value for your money.
Watch and see

ShowOffs / Donna Nowak

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

ProAiir airbrush makeup tested in a pool ?  Empty Re: ProAiir airbrush makeup tested in a pool ?

Post by artyfacesbyluz Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Thanks a lot for posting in here, I bought a couple of colors and now I am afraid to used in pool parties under direct sun light just because kids won't have a sun protection under the paint.

1. Will the paint work as a sun block?

I don't clean the sun screen when I do my water based face paint, but I mom didn't let me use an air brush at her pool party cause her kid got air brush face paint at a fair and then had a butterfly sun burn mark on her face for a week, I didn't have an answer for her.

artyfacesbyluz
artyfacesbyluz

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.artyfacesbyluz.com

Back to top Go down

ProAiir airbrush makeup tested in a pool ?  Empty Re: ProAiir airbrush makeup tested in a pool ?

Post by Sweet Loretta Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Most all face and body paint acts as a sun screen and dark colors can even absorb the uv rays. This is true of regular brush or airbrush. That noted a sunburn (or allergic reaction) too could have been from someone not using makeup. There are now more face painters than ever and many, many do not use proper makeup products. People want to make money and will cut corners and use cheap alternative to quality products like ProAiir or DIPS.
Sweet Loretta
Sweet Loretta

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.sweet-loretta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down