Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decoarts People Paint

2 posters

Go down

Decoarts People Paint Empty Decoarts People Paint

Post by Astrokeofinspiration Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Decoart's People Paint. Has anyone used this product? Decoarts just posted a youtube video using this product on the face near the eyes. This is the first set of markers that I have seen that can be used on the face. Anyone have any experience? Thanks

Astrokeofinspiration

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

Decoarts People Paint Empty Re: Decoarts People Paint

Post by Miss Ronnie Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 am

Here's my opinion:

They appear to be the same exact pen that frustrates the heck out of me when I'm painting in acrylics (just a different formula for skin apparently)...you press and SOMETIMES it works.... other times paint escapes from the chamber when you press and runs down to the tip, creating a big glob of a mess. I have thrown many of them out in utter frustration. Then, like an idiot, I'd buy one again from time to time, thinking it was me who just didn't know how to do it correctly.... always the same maddening results.

So, I'd say, don't waste your money. Mad
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down