Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help from people who do both henna and paint?

2 posters

Go down

Help from people who do both  henna and paint? Empty Help from people who do both henna and paint?

Post by PaisleyPeacock Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:00 pm

I need some advice. I did an international festival last weekend, and I had nothing planned for the rest of the month, so I did a super bold modern Moroccan henna design with dipped fingers. It's great, and it got super dark, and I'm happy with it... But now, all the sudden I have facepainting gigs coming up. I'm concerned that the super bold and "rustic" design will be scary or intimidating to the kids or the moms. Is that justified? Should I be soaking and scrubbing to try to get it off faster? I suspect the fade on this is not going to be pretty.

PaisleyPeacock

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2017-03-22

Back to top Go down

Help from people who do both  henna and paint? Empty Re: Help from people who do both henna and paint?

Post by jlirie Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:21 pm

can you cover it up with makeup or face paint?

if not, how about blinging it up with light or bright colored face paint (color over parts of the design, add delicate linework/details/flowers) and glItter/gel?

or cover it with glitter tattoos.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down