Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to add some new brushes Need some help

2 posters

Go down

Looking to add some new brushes Need some help Empty Looking to add some new brushes Need some help

Post by KourtneyRowe Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 pm

I want to add a few more brushes to my collection. So far I have LC #1 and #6 round and I have a Prisma Brush Medium. I also have #3 round that came with my Diamond FX kit and a #2 flat. I have a #12 LC filbert. And that is it. Would like to add a few more thinking about adding a 3/4 inch flat not sure what brand would like suggestions. And would like to add maybe the Mark Ried signature Chisel and fan brush. They are a little pricy but if worth it don't mind spending it. What else would you recommend for me to try to have a nice variety of brushes to use and work with.

KourtneyRowe

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-12-30

Back to top Go down

Looking to add some new brushes Need some help Empty Re: Looking to add some new brushes Need some help

Post by ninaschau Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:26 pm

I am constantly reaching for my Loew Cornell 7000 3 and 4, i have several of each for white, black and colors, so my colors stay true, also like the prisma 3/4 flat
ninaschau
ninaschau

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2012-08-03

http://www.fantasyfacebyNina,com

Back to top Go down

Looking to add some new brushes Need some help Empty Re: Looking to add some new brushes Need some help

Post by KourtneyRowe Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:17 pm

thanks just went a little hog wild and bought 15 brushes. Smile

KourtneyRowe

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ninaschau Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:26 pm

, I dont blame you, I loove more,, brushes or paint Smile
ninaschau
ninaschau

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2012-08-03

http://www.fantasyfacebyNina,com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down