Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What brushes and where to buy

2 posters

Go down

What brushes and where to buy Empty What brushes and where to buy

Post by Doodle Bug Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:53 am

I need to get some brushes. I have a 50% off coupon for A.C. Moore
I already bought a pack of Royal Gold taklon had round 1 3 5 shader 2 6 10 detail 3/0, 2/0, 0 and flat 5/8
not sure if I even needed the other brushes but i like the rounds. Keep in mind I have no idea about brushes and didn't relize how many different kind there were!

I'm going back tomorrow and possibly getting the Royal Majestic pack of rounds its 20 bucks but I have the coupon. Or should I just pick out a few single brushes? Wasn't sure what to get there are so Many!!! Thanks for the help in advance

-Confused One
Doodle Bug
Doodle Bug

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

What brushes and where to buy Empty Re: What brushes and where to buy

Post by cattsy Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 am

The only thing I see missing fromt hat that you might want to play with is a filbert Smile They have their uses.

Other than that though, I'd say stick with the ones you've got for now, play with them, practice with them, and see what you like/don't like before you go spending a bunch more money.

I have a love/hate relationship with my brushes atm... some days I love them.... Other days they almost end up kindling LOL...

Trina
cattsy
cattsy

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Doodle Bug Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Ok cool thank you! I'll just buy more paints!
Doodle Bug
Doodle Bug

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down