Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First Theater Makeup + my "Election Face"

4 posters

Go down

My First Theater Makeup + my "Election Face" Empty My First Theater Makeup + my "Election Face"

Post by Gretchen Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Just had to share a couple photos!! Tonight I had so much fun painting a 14 yr old girl from my church who is playing the Wicked Witch in her school play. Her mom bought the fake nose and chin and attached it with spirit gum before I arrived. I way underestimated the time it would take since I used some Kryolan UV Dayglow for a super bright green, which is kindof time consuming to get good coverage...it ended up taking nearly an hour when all was said and done. Super fun though!! I used some other Kryolan greens and Wolfe black, and some StarBlends. I Photoshopped a hat on her head...still waiting to get photos of her in costume with her wig!

My First Theater Makeup + my "Election Face" Wicked10

This other photo is one I did for election day. I just did this on myself for a fun photo to post on my Facebook page. ;-) I already shared it but accidentally posted it in the balloon twisting section so thought I'd sneak it in here again!

My First Theater Makeup + my "Election Face" Dont_f11

Tomorrow I start my string of Christmas gigs...didn't really have any Halloween gigs this year which was weird, so it is fun to go from a witch to Christmas in 24 hrs! Ha!

Gretchen
Gretchen

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Back to top Go down

My First Theater Makeup + my "Election Face" Empty Re: My First Theater Makeup + my "Election Face"

Post by amylady222 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:46 am

FUN!
good job!
amylady222
amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

My First Theater Makeup + my "Election Face" Empty Re: My First Theater Makeup + my "Election Face"

Post by Miss Ronnie Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:03 am

Great job, Gretchen!

Loving the Republican/Democrat half faces... clever use of a BAM stencil, too!
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by TinafromNY Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:25 am

That witch is fantastic and the photography is great! Love the political ones, very creative designs!
TinafromNY
TinafromNY

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2012-07-05

http://www.facefanaticfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down