Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolling tote

3 posters

Go down

Rolling tote Empty Rolling tote

Post by Erica's Funny Faces Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:50 pm

I recently bought a fat max and no longer need this, it was great for hauling my supplies to birthday parties! Case Logic rolling tote...It is small enough to carry but it also has a handle and smooth rolling wheels for when your toting more. I will take $25 +shipping for this. It is super clean and all the zippers, etc. work great. Handle is not fully extended in photo. PM me if you have any other questions about it. I also have a very nice Swiss Gear backpack in purple if anyone is interested in that. Rolling tote Dsc03429
Rolling tote Dsc03430
Rolling tote Dsc03431
Erica's Funny Faces
Erica's Funny Faces

Number of posts : 1306
Registration date : 2012-08-20

http://www.thefunnyfacepainter.com

Back to top Go down

Rolling tote Empty Re: Rolling tote

Post by BeyondFrazzled Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Erica, are you going to take your FatMax to bday parties? I just got mine and love it but is big and heavy, was wondering if would be too big and bulky taking into people's homes? And was going to keep my rolling tote for bdays but now that I am sitting here thinking about it, it wont take up any more room than a table would Rolling Eyes Good Gravy wish I could make up my mind and get my system down Arrow and fast too because have a crazy weekend coming up. The only problem I actually have with it is my vehicle, I drive a pickup and too afraid to put in the back back, so I fold down my seat in backseat and have to lift it up and in there Sad killer on the back.

Last edited by BeyondFrazzled on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos and lack of proofreading)
BeyondFrazzled
BeyondFrazzled

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-24

http://www.catsillusions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica's Funny Faces Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:44 am

Yes, I plan on using the fatmax for ALL my events...I am working on making a foam table for the top of it using foam board and printed duct tape. I am just going to have to keep some wipes in my pocket for the wheels. I don't want to wheel dirt through peoples homes. Shocked I drive an Explorer so yea it is a pain to lift lol. I always have my 11yr old with me to help though. She's as big as I am...
Erica's Funny Faces
Erica's Funny Faces

Number of posts : 1306
Registration date : 2012-08-20

http://www.thefunnyfacepainter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr8ful Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:13 am

I bring along a roll of paper towel to wipe the FatMax wheels really well but use a computer laptop case and a liftable rolling trolley for birthday parties if it's in someone's home. If I get a chance, I'll post some pics later so you can see what I mean okay? I drive a 1/2 ton too so I hear ya on the back-killing comment.
Gr8ful
Gr8ful

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyondFrazzled Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:10 pm

OH YES! That would be awesome thanks Gr8ful!
BeyondFrazzled
BeyondFrazzled

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr8ful Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:39 pm

The rolling tote breaks down to a thin laptop type square for storage. The handle comes up like the FatMax but is more sturdy. I got it for around $18 CAD @ Xcess Cargo.
This is the tote folded:

Rolling tote Small_10

This is some of the contents:

Rolling tote Small_11

And this is the laptop bag stuffed with my paints, brushes, gems etc:

Rolling tote Small_12

I also stuff my foldup chair against the handle and strap it all in with a bungee cord. It works great and it is manageable to lift in and out of the 1/2 ton as well as up stairs and into homes.

I hope this makes sense and helps you out some.
Gr8ful
Gr8ful

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr8ful Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:44 pm

I should also add that I use a DS case (video system) for my glitter. That's the silver box on the floor in front of the tote. It works REALLY well and doesn't spread the glitter amongst my paints. Wink
Gr8ful
Gr8ful

Back to top Go down

Post by BeyondFrazzled Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:37 pm

That looks great Smile I started with a rolling scrapbook case and a folding table. But the setting up the table and UNPACKING and ORGANIZING of all my stuff on the table was or is taking so much valuable time Shocked and I tend to be OCD about the organization of it all. That's why I liked Squiggles set up so much, or if I could just find the perfect fit I would be sooo happy! I have even looked at the artist's on the go table, but they are so expensive, I could just unfold and start painting Wink
BeyondFrazzled
BeyondFrazzled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down