Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airbrush tattoo - which color to use?

3 posters

Go down

Airbrush tattoo - which color to use? Empty Airbrush tattoo - which color to use?

Post by seekorka Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi, can you tell me which brand of color you use to make airbrush tattoo by stencils?
I´m from central Europe, but it is not problem to buy something from USA or else.

People prefer black colors, I me too.

Thank you for the answer Smile
seekorka
seekorka

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Airbrush tattoo - which color to use? Empty Re: Airbrush tattoo - which color to use?

Post by ladysinaz Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Airbrush Body Art in Australia is really good.. there is occasionally issues with shipping and communication.
I currently use European Body art's Endura line.. they have lots of colors Smile

Both are alcohol based and require frequent shaking to pix the paint in the bottle
ladysinaz
ladysinaz

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-08-11

http://www.maguscorium.com

Back to top Go down

Airbrush tattoo - which color to use? Empty Re: Airbrush tattoo - which color to use?

Post by a face painting mom Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:47 am

I use endura too, like the black, but love the true tattoo, it is very popular.
a face painting mom
a face painting mom

Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2011-07-13

http://www.afacepaintingmom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down