Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted Homecoming-help!

2 posters

Go down

Haunted Homecoming-help! Empty Haunted Homecoming-help!

Post by amylady222 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 pm

SO this years theme at our high school is Haunted Homecomeing--I thought was pretty cool.

I am going to do the following--please let me know if you have any more suggestions.

We live is a small town, So most of the town shows up to the events.

I am going to volunteer my painting for the daughters classes (1st grade and Pre-school) for the homecoming parade (I know Preschool will be spiders/spiderman, still waiting to hear what 1st grade chooses).

Then for the football game I am offereing a "Monster face" for the football game. I think that it would be cool if our side of the sidelines is "haunted". I was going to do $5 faces (mostly masks) of some of the more famous monsters---werewolf, mummy, vampire, Skull, ghost (any other suggestions)

I wasn't planning on anything for the pep rally since they are so crazy and I want to enjoy one thing with my kids.

For the actual Homecoming Dance I would going to offer a "Couples Painting" either at the Dance, or before (still gotta check with the powers to be) for about $15 a couple (We live in a very rural (poor) area)--I was thinking of something like Monster High faces for the girls--so they still look glammed up!"

SO while we have the contest going on--I am kind of piggy backing off of it... Do you have any pictures that would work for Haunted Homecoming? I would love to see your ideas and "steal" a few of them while I am still learning my style.

Thank you!
amylady222
amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Haunted Homecoming-help! Empty Re: Haunted Homecoming-help!

Post by Tineke Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:24 pm

what age are we talking about?
Tineke
Tineke

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2012-07-02

http://www.tinekesgrime.com

Back to top Go down