Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New order, need advice!

3 posters

Go down

New order, need advice! Empty New order, need advice!

Post by MonsterKat Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Putting in an order at the forum shop today because I'm doing my biggest gig yet next month (5hrs, free to the public event, with another face painter I do not know!) I needed to restock a couple essentials, also a couple fun new splits for the wow factor (pearl havana sunset and carnival already in my cart! lol)...right now my kit contains mostly snaz though apart from some tag splits and the basic one strokes (leaf/dragon/rose/rainbow)...
I want to get some brighter bolder single colors since the snaz can be rather boring compared to tag, and I've also noticed some of you use colors other than black/white for line work and it looks really great....is there any colors of wolf/dfx that you use regularly for line work? Or should I just buy a couple more random tag 2 color splits?
Also...am I the only who feels guilty buying so much more 'Girly' paint? LOL Maybe I should get something that can be used to the boys too...
MonsterKat
MonsterKat

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

New order, need advice! Empty Re: New order, need advice!

Post by MonsterKat Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Hmmm, thinking dfx metallic blue, tag old gold/gold split...so i have some more variety?! lol its so hard to choose...
MonsterKat
MonsterKat

Back to top Go down

Post by MonsterKat Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:28 pm

So I passed on the tag gold split..but grabbed a dfx metallic blue, wolfe metallic fushia and the snaz lime green as my 'extras' for this order, lol
I
MonsterKat
MonsterKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 pm

LOL, sorry, just saw this... Yes, it can be hard to pick 'cause really you want it all & then some....
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by PaintedFaces Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:09 pm

I need a like button for Psalmbook's post. Must. Have. ALL the shiny things
PaintedFaces
PaintedFaces

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2012-06-29

http://www.paintedfaces.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by MonsterKat Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Yes, I want it all NOW darn it! lol I read through MANY old posts to help me decide Smile

And speaking of shiny things...I had to put back the glitter gel I wanted to play with for more colors I needed instead (waaaah! Sad) but now I have an excuse to make another order in the not so distant future!! I'm just happy that I'm bringing IN enough $$ to spend a nice chunk on new stuff for change...even my hubby said I deserved it! Razz
MonsterKat
MonsterKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down