Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Midlands FACE and Armkandi Glitter Tattoo Jam!

Go down

West Midlands FACE and Armkandi Glitter Tattoo Jam! Empty West Midlands FACE and Armkandi Glitter Tattoo Jam!

Post by Marni Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:09 am

Hi all,

I just though I'd let you know that as Midlands UK Area Rep for FACE I am organising a Jam together with Lee Guest from Armkandi Glitter Tattoos.

It's Sunday 20th May 2012 at The Village Hotel in Dudley, West Midlands from 10am-4pm.
(Just off Jn 2 M5).

We are aiming to have lots of time for Jamming, as well as notable Retailers in attendance, Demos and Competitions. We've had some fabulour prizes donated! There will be goody bags for the early birds who are painting. Discounted rooms are available a the hotel if you want to make a weekend of it and room rates include complimentary use of the hotel's leisure facilities, including pool!

I'll post more details shortly. It's open to everyone at every level. If you're aiming to come, do let me know: marni@colourmecrazyfaces.co.uk.

We look forward to seeing you!

Marni

Marni

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down