Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first Body Painting session (Warning - Adult content)

+6
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama
JBax
MelindaT0813
SuzySparkles
debranewmanart
lorrinwagner
10 posters

Go down

My first Body Painting session (Warning - Adult content) Empty My first Body Painting session (Warning - Adult content)

Post by lorrinwagner Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:57 pm

So this was my first body painting session on some friends. The first one was an owl and I didn't realize just how large her boobs were until I got there. In addition, she had put on lotion and had a long day at work. I had a horrible time getting the white to stick and then things blurred too much and the porportions were horrible (total time about an hour). Next I did her husband I thought it turned out really good (about 1.5 hours total). I am limited on my paint so I used a small Tag dragon cake so it is a little dark for my preference, neons would have been great. My coverage seemed fine until I saw the pics with the flash and stuff. Critiques are appreciated - what could I do with boobs this big!? They said I can paint them anytime I want so I am ready to jump in, she just doesn't want her face painted yet or her whole body. He doesn't care at all, I just have to come up with some ideas. Any suggestions?

[img]My first Body Painting session (Warning - Adult content) Chris110[/img]

[img]My first Body Painting session (Warning - Adult content) Lori_110[/img]
lorrinwagner
lorrinwagner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2011-03-08

http://www.wagnerevents.com

Back to top Go down

My first Body Painting session (Warning - Adult content) Empty Re: My first Body Painting session (Warning - Adult content)

Post by debranewmanart Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 pm

The tiger is really nice. This might give you some ideas for a future owl, although I think you did fine with what you had to work with Wink

http://phillewisart.zenfolio.com/2011/h19e06694#h19e06694

debranewmanart

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2011-06-26

https://www.facebook.com/debranewmanart

Back to top Go down

My first Body Painting session (Warning - Adult content) Empty Re: My first Body Painting session (Warning - Adult content)

Post by lorrinwagner Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Debra, -I love the artwork, that will give me some great ideas! I was going for a snow owl, next time I will go more abstract I think!
lorrinwagner
lorrinwagner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2011-03-08

http://www.wagnerevents.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzySparkles Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:23 pm

those are some huge knockers! You could always do this design on her lol (not mine)
My first Body Painting session (Warning - Adult content) Garfie10
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MelindaT0813 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Indeed Huge buzungas Razz

Cute owl though!!!!!
Even with all the problems I totally think it rocks!
I bet she said the same thing, it is cute and feathery heheh

That guy it too cool for letting you paint him up.
In the future put a beige bass on the tattoos so they won't come through with he flash.
Also, is that white dots or a glitter spotter on the spots? Eaitehr way it looks amazing! It give it to much depth and interest
For the eyes on the tiger I would take the orange sponge and blend it into the edge of the white. That way it isn't so harsh and you get that pretty blending.

Did I mention I *love* your tiger lips? Smile
Also a white belly!
MelindaT0813
MelindaT0813

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2011-03-16

http://www.mindyentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JBax Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Is she okay with her face being in the picture? The composition of the photograph and how she poses can help some. You can also plan your design to make them less... um... obvious (trying to be delicate as I'm Chesty LaRue too!). The eye is drawn to lighter colors, so you could make the brightest parts more towards the collar or stomach. And you could think of what busty women wear to help with the same issue... a v-neck draws the eyes upward.

This was a mom of 7 (and a grandma too) that wanted to get painted and pics as a gift for her hubs. 7 children were not kind her her, but I think it turned out okay. She's kinda my hero now... I wanna be that adventurous when I'm a gramma!

My first Body Painting session (Warning - Adult content) Suzann11
JBax
JBax

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2009-08-30

http://www.eyecandyarts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole @ Face-a-Rama Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:08 pm

[quote="SuzySparkles"]those are some huge knockers! You could always do this design on her lol (not mine)
LMAO!!!
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole @ Face-a-Rama Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:10 pm

What do you use to hide the nipples???
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by JBM Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 pm

ROFL. My 2 yr old just wandered up took one look and said hoot hoot - now that could be owl or it could be wow check those hooters! I was just wondering how it would look if you did the face on her decolage and used her breasts as the wings? I think you did an awesome job! You're so lucky to have people willing to be painted. I reckon she would look awesome with a funky corset of some kind...
JBM
JBM

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2010-10-18

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Henna-by-Riana/149537191765171?ref

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Not much advice for the owl. That's my fear... that my 1st body painting on a woman will be someone very big in the chest. Maybe trying an abstract design would be more forgiving.
For the tiger you could use some white in the center & don the underside of the arms.
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Good job.

I would have made the owl's eye larger and rounder to take up more of the, er, real estate and detract, er, distract, the viewers eyes from the, er, base they were on. And put more texture to be feathers around the eyes... your beak is perfect and the feathers you've painted there would be great around the eyes and ears to give more "fluff" to the owl.

And I agree with the tips about adding white to the tigers chest, underarms and around the neck for the ruff - they have a lot of white on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:19 am

ahhh this may be very...unprofessional, but i see those googly eyed goldfish when i see the size of her breasts i think it would come out rather amusing
Jazz
Jazz

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamezgirl Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Good for you! Large 'real estate' LOL is intimidating!! My only thought along with Shannon's comment on more feather texture, would be to maybe move the eyes down further on her breasts. I had a model who was significantly larger on one side, we had to play with placement of design to minimize one and enhance the other... If the eyes were lowerr, and maybe the top of her chest could be the head with the 'ear' tufts...instead of just fading off into space ?

But again, good for you for diving in! I would have been paralyzed!!
Gamezgirl
Gamezgirl

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JBax Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:37 am

Nicole @ Face-a-Rama wrote:What do you use to hide the nipples???
I prefer the paintable nipple covers you can get from SillyFarm, but I hear "2 inch micropore medical tape" works well too. I've also found nipple covers that were like stickers in the lingerie department of stores like WalMart, Target, and places like that, but they are very obvious because they just don't paint like skin.

Another option is to not use them, and you can edit out the nipples in photoshop to make it web sharing appropriate.
JBax
JBax

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2009-08-30

http://www.eyecandyarts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down