Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tri fold brochures n restaurant gigs

3 posters

Go down

Tri fold brochures n restaurant gigs Empty Tri fold brochures n restaurant gigs

Post by eva Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:38 pm

I have a few questions for those of you who have done more marketing than me...please advise
So I want to make some nice tri fold brochures to hand out to local restaurants to kick up some business.
Quite a few of the rest already have face painters, luckily I am in between lots of big areas, so I think there is room for me at a few. I think I offer something most of them won't, I am willing to take almost all my payment in gift cards from these rest.

So question 1. I am debating on spending about 40 dollars to order 50 of these, because I want them to look nice. Do you think it is more cost efficient just to print out say ...15 from home to start with, that look pretty good (not professional) to see if anyone bites before i spend more money on marketing??

question 2. Have any of you tried this?? Can you give me some tips on what to put in the pamplet?? I figure a small write up about me/company, some pics, and rate packages. Like you pay me, or lower rate with tip jar, or just tips and gift card etc, and contact info and website???

question 3. Can you give me details on how you would word the rate package portion?? Of course I am willing to work for gc but I don't want to flash that if they are willing to pay me cash, you know. Maybe, just something like ...There are many ways to make a payment package, any company can afford to offer me as a facepainter to their customers?? I know that's bad but I am not the best with wording.

BTW.. I want to thank you all in advance...for always being so informative and supporting. love yall flower
eva
eva

Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2008-12-13

http://www.cincinnatifacepainters.com

Back to top Go down

Tri fold brochures n restaurant gigs Empty Re: Tri fold brochures n restaurant gigs

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:59 pm

I had this brochure printed quite a few years back - not many as it was expensive. I used it generally in mailings. I have not had any more made as I use postcards instead - better multi-purpose use with postcards.

I did drop of some at local party and craft stores but with absolutely no response that I know of.

Tri fold brochures n restaurant gigs SFbrochure

Back to top Go down

Tri fold brochures n restaurant gigs Empty Re: Tri fold brochures n restaurant gigs

Post by amarkaaz1 Sun May 18, 2014 9:54 am

It’s a Business Tri Fold Brochure Template Design for Any types of companies. It is made by simple shapes Although looks very professional. Easy to modify, change colors, dimensions, get different combinations to suit the feel of your event.

graphicsdesignator. com

Features :

300 DPI, CMYK Color Mode, Print Ready File, Well Customized Layered PSD File, Size 11.69”x8.27” (0.125 bleeds each side), Tri-Fold Photos in the preview image are only for display purposes and are not included.

amarkaaz1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by grapic Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:01 am

Get easy, simple & eXcellent quality Tri fold Brochure. It’s a Corporate Tri Fold Brochure Template Design for Any types of companies. It is made by simple shapes Although looks very professional. Easy to modify, change colors, dimensions, get different combinations to suit the feel of your event.Get easy, simple & eXcellent quality Tri fold Brochure.

GraphicsDesignator .com

Features :
300 DPI, CMYK Color Mode, Print Ready File, Well Customized Layered PSD File, Size 11.69”x8.27” (0.125 bleeds each side), Tri-Fold Photos in the preview image are only for display purposes and are not included.

grapic

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by grapic Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:00 am

Need a Corporate Tri Fold Brochure Template Design. It’s a Corporate Tri Fold Brochure Template Design for Any types of companies. It is made by simple shapes Although looks very professional. Easy to modify, change colors, dimensions, get different combinations to suit the feel of your event.

GraphicsDesignator .com

Features :

grapic

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down