Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWW Green sponges...anyone interested?

4 posters

Go down

FWW Green sponges...anyone interested? Empty FWW Green sponges...anyone interested?

Post by Gamezgirl Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:31 am

Ok, so maybe this should go in the swap shop but...not sure. I am ordering a bunch of supplies from the UK, and I am including a bunch of the green fantasy worldwide sponges. I have 40 for myself LOL If anyone wants any, I will add them on to my order and bring in more for you guys. I can do some better math if there is any interest but I think it will be about $10 for 10 by the time I pay shipping to me and then reship them to you. I'm not marking up, I'll charge whatever it costs me, I just know that there was some interest in these sponges recently. My order will ship out Monday am, so I would need to have paypal payment and your order to me by Sunday at 5pm.

Metina, if this is not ok with you, please feel free to remove this message. And thank you for the super fast shipping on my recent order!! That's awesome!

Heather
Gamezgirl
Gamezgirl

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

FWW Green sponges...anyone interested? Empty Re: FWW Green sponges...anyone interested?

Post by Judy Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:04 am

I could have got a pile of these for you when I was in Calgary at Bodyssey, end of August. Jodi Carr was there and had a big box of these sponges. Mark Reid painted a girl puppy on me with this sponge and I can certainly see why people like them. It felt like a face massage!!

It's very nice of you to make this offer available to others.
Judy
Judy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-08-01

http://www.facefx.info

Back to top Go down

FWW Green sponges...anyone interested? Empty Re: FWW Green sponges...anyone interested?

Post by michellesfantasyfaces Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:04 am

I ordered some of these in the netherlands..1,50 euro per sponge...but very nice feel to the skin and firm...
michellesfantasyfaces
michellesfantasyfaces

Number of posts : 3190
Registration date : 2010-02-18

http://www.fantasyfaces.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:16 pm

I will take 10 if it is not too late?
Just let me know what your Paypal address is for payment.
And exactly how much.
I live in Windsor, Ontario Canada.
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:34 pm

I'll take 10 if it's not too late. Is it $10?
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamezgirl Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:07 pm

just verifying with the vendor...get back to you asap
Gamezgirl
Gamezgirl

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down