Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signage question

4 posters

Go down

Signage question Empty Signage question

Post by Ginacentral Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:13 pm

I'm going to be investing in some new signs soon and I wanted some feed back. I'm probably going to get a big banner to go across the top of the entrance to my tent. But when i do smaller venues that won't really work. Do any of you use floor signs that stand on their own? Do they work for you and how do you use them (is it more rates, what you do , or you logo etc. on the floor signs?

Thanks
G
Ginacentral
Ginacentral

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Signage question Empty Re: Signage question

Post by Perry Noia Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:28 pm

I have a small A-frame sign that I got at Staples... it's just plastic with 8 1/2 x 11 inserts. It is what I use with my prices for pay per face events. My sample photos are on banners but there are no prices on it because I like having the option of changing prices based on the event. The small sign just says "Perry Noia the Scaredy Clown Face Painting..." and prices ... at the bottom it says Yes! I do Parties! and my website. I have another page for the other side that is for balloons, but it's very similar.
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by facefantasy Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:06 pm

I am interested in the answers every gives....I need signage too
facefantasy
facefantasy

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-06-28

http://facefantasyfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginacentral Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 pm

I have gotten banners for the Rescue i volunteer for from Vista print which are great they are good quality but I'm hoping i get one with some glittery type letters. I have the 8.5x11 for my price sheet but its one of those clear plastic deals.
Ginacentral
Ginacentral

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Signage question Sign

I had this made at a local sign shop, the printed signs I change out for every event - there are slider grooves and into them I slide plastic boards that I inserted in plastic page protectors, which I slip signs I print on my computer for each event.

Back to top Go down

Post by CATZ Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:06 am

I got a long banner super cheap from Vistaprint that I use for bigger events when there's room either on a tent, back wall or in front of a table. I have a sandwich board (not quite as nice as Shannon's) that I picked up off the street for free (someone was getting rid of it). I put a white board insert on one side so I can write rates or whatever on and I can bracket my 'take a ticket roll' to it. I also have the 8 1/2 x 11 acrylic stands when I have table space. I have a sign with pockets for the faces I'm promoting for that particular event. I change them depending on how much time or the theme. The chalkboard easel in the photo isn't mine.

Signage question Ep104011
CATZ
CATZ

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-10-04

http://www.CATZfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down