Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Line Control/Retractable Posts

+6
Wildcatfin
MissViolet
SuzySparkles
JBax
Perry Noia
Debi's Doodles
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Line Control/Retractable Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Line Control/Retractable Posts

Post by SuzySparkles Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Ok here is the one my dad made me... He made 4 of them... I am going to paint them pretty colors and stuff...but here is the rough example.

[img]Line Control/Retractable Posts - Page 2 Img_5110[/img]
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Line Control/Retractable Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Line Control/Retractable Posts

Post by Debi's Doodles Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Looks like we got the same size pvc and caps too! Razz I'm going to drill holes in the sides of the pipe though and run the rope inside and then just tie a knot and pop the cap back on. I have a different base.... is that base you have heavy?? I'm assuming it is. Looking very nice!

I had a hard time picking which color I'm going to do! I was looking at spray paint last night.
Debi's Doodles
Debi's Doodles

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.debisdoodles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzySparkles Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:19 pm

I think I am going to spray the whole thing white... Hot pink cap and bottom... and then polka dots all over the rest of it!!! Smile
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi's Doodles Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Cute~

I did buy a blue I really liked...as far as designs I haven't decided yet. My husband said do barber shop stripes! lol I said no way, too much work!
Debi's Doodles
Debi's Doodles

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.debisdoodles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry Noia Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Yeah, I hope you have a weight or something in the base as it is pretty narrow and I wouldn't want it to get tipped over too easily. Looks nice ladies Very Happy
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by JBax Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:56 am

Very good! I love PVC arts and crafts!
JBax
JBax

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2009-08-30

http://www.eyecandyarts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funfacesforu Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:39 pm

You can use a round bench weights like the kind you use to lift weighs on a bench. They have a 3/4 inch hole and Home Depot sells PVC with a 3/4 inch hole. You can usually buy them used for cheap and they heavy.
funfacesforu
funfacesforu

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2