Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi-diddly-ho There, Neighbour-ino! Greets from Vancouver, BC.

4 posters

Go down

Hi-diddly-ho There, Neighbour-ino! Greets from Vancouver, BC. Empty Hi-diddly-ho There, Neighbour-ino! Greets from Vancouver, BC.

Post by Tea Thu May 10, 2018 2:39 am

Hi all!

Been lurking this place for... too long. Am likely going to continue to lurk, but hey, now that I have an account - who knows?

My art background is in painting, but acrylics and oils are a teeensy bit different from wobbling faces. Wink So I'm always up for learning how to pack a kit and face paint more efficiently.

Please don't judge me... too harshly! Haha. Embarassed

I also do murals, so if you guys know anyone in the area who wants some kick-butt wall art... hit me up! Always fun to do some larger scale work.

Tea
Tea

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-05-10

Back to top Go down

Hi-diddly-ho There, Neighbour-ino! Greets from Vancouver, BC. Empty Re: Hi-diddly-ho There, Neighbour-ino! Greets from Vancouver, BC.

Post by Kris5115 Thu May 10, 2018 9:34 am

Hi and welcome! I look forward to see your work (on faces and elsewhere!)
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Hi-diddly-ho There, Neighbour-ino! Greets from Vancouver, BC. Empty Re: Hi-diddly-ho There, Neighbour-ino! Greets from Vancouver, BC.

Post by jlirie Mon May 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Welcome to the forum tea Smile
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Mon May 28, 2018 3:57 pm

Welcome to the Forum, Tea, from Toronto!
xoxox
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum