Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit.

4 posters

Go down

For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. Empty For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit.

Post by FacepaintingByTanya Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Up for sale is my infamous aluminum gun case kit. Search for my username and you will see it. I shared plans to make this kit on the forum a ways back. Am no longer facepainting and am prepping to move, and need to downsize.

Comes with built-in inserts, paints, other goodies as shown in photos. Light bar needs batteries, otherwise no issues. Closes nicely, has a set of 2 keys to lock it custom cut foam to keep things tidy in transport. Glitter tray and cups also included. This was a fantastic case - I built it myself, for when I did fairs, festivals, and other bigger events. All you need is brushes and you are ready to go!! A lot of love and thought went into this case, and it served me very well. Not breaking it up, goes as a conplete kit only, please. Paints are majority Global, with some TAG and DfX in there.

For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171112
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171110
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171111
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171113
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171115
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171114
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171130

I also have a custom DJ Hero kit with legs that is a great small space kit, as it essentially is a case and table in one. Doesn't  come with supplies except the magnet-mount glitter cups that attach to the thin metal bars inside the lid. Another case I built for myself, sourced those clamps to put legs on the outside of case for ease of use and free up inner space. Fantastic for smaller events, where space is a premium. Has cake tray made custom to fit case, which can lift out to access inner storage area. Ideal for birthday parties where you get 5 foot work area 😂😂

For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171116
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171122
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171117
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171121
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171119
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171118
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171120

Also have aprons - cute, seasonal themed half aprons feature 4 pockets (made them myself to hold phone, 1s, 5s/10s, and 20s). Also 1 bib apron with tropical fish, never worn, got in Hawaii. Only request is they go as a set, so I don't have to make lots of USPS trips.

For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171129
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171124
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171125
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171126
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171123
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171127
For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. 20171128

Asking Prices: open to reasonable offers on everything. It's all got to go, I am moving, so make an offer... worst I can say is no! 😊

Buyer to pay shipping from 95425.

Thanks for looking !

Last edited by FacepaintingByTanya on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info and photos :))
FacepaintingByTanya
FacepaintingByTanya

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2013-04-17

http://www.facepaintingbytanya.com

Back to top Go down

For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. Empty Re: For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit.

Post by artyfacesbyluz Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:48 pm

Interested on DJ HERO
artyfacesbyluz
artyfacesbyluz

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.artyfacesbyluz.com

Back to top Go down

For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit. Empty Re: For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit.

Post by FacepaintingByTanya Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:38 am

Great! Please PM me with your best offer for the DJ Hero case.
FacepaintingByTanya
FacepaintingByTanya

Back to top Go down

Post by NixKameka Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Tanya your no longer painting??? Oh nOoooooo. I bought from you in the past. really considering purchasing your kit...cause it's awesome. How much do you think it weighs to ship to 14001?
Nicole

NixKameka

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by FacepaintingByTanya Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:05 am

NixKameka nope, I am retired. Had too many gigs going at once, decided to go back to the main one (graphic design).

The big case weighs about 19 lbs unboxed. Figuring weight for box and approximate box dimensions, to your location you would be looking at approx $100 shipping cost. If you are interested, PM me with an offer. If you meant the little DJ Hero case, let me know.
Smile Tanya
FacepaintingByTanya
FacepaintingByTanya

Back to top Go down

Post by NixKameka Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:17 am

Hmmm I am interested in the larger kit, (not the dj hero). Let me consider a price and get back to you. Smile
Nix

NixKameka

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by laineyjack Mon May 07, 2018 12:24 am

Did your big case sell? If not, what’s in the ballpark as far as prices go? I certainly don’t want to give you an insulting offer.

Sent from Topic'it App

laineyjack

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down