Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island girl

5 posters

Go down

Island girl Empty Island girl

Post by lisajoshua5 Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi all,

I've been painting faces on and off at home (St Helena Island, South Atlantic Ocean) for about 3-4 years. I've moved to the UK to study at university but I've missed it sooo much. I really want to get back into and so decided to set up as a small business. I'm not 100% sure on all the legal stuff (which I have posted on a different section) so any help would be grateful! I've got all my equipment already - way way excited!!  Very Happy Very Happy

Lisa Joshua xx

lisajoshua5

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-07-25

Back to top Go down

Island girl Empty Re: Island girl

Post by jlirie Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:32 pm

hi and welcome, lisa Smile i am imagining the inspiration for lovely ocean face painting designs from your home..(need some emojies for that!)
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris5115 Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:20 am

Hi and welcome Lisa!

In my day job, I am working on precision landing systems and have been personally working on the new landing system for the St. Helena airport. Won't it be nice to have regular air service!

Happy painting!
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by lisajoshua5 Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:26 am

What a small world Kris5115!! Didn't think I would find someone on here who new about the spec of an Island. Haha! It would amazing to be able to travel for a few hours rather than a whole week! Seems to be coming along now. Fingers crossed, by the end of the year, we will have it up and running.

Lisa.

lisajoshua5

Registration date : 2017-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris5115 Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:51 am

It's been a pretty tricky process but I'm glad it's all coming together now. One of my teammates is flying there this fall for the annual inspection and is sure glad that he doesn't have to take the mail boat again!

Here's my favorite picture from the first fly over by British Airways. I know that they plan to go with another airline and a smaller plane because of the nature of the wind around the airport.

[url=Island girl St-hel11]
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Affordable Face Magic Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi & welcome Island girl. See, it really is a small world!
Affordable Face Magic
Affordable Face Magic

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.affordablefacemagic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kirarakat Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:41 pm

HI island girl! I'm on the other side (pacific ocean) but you can never take the island out of the girl! I wish you success in your business!
kirarakat
kirarakat

Registration date : 2017-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum