Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya from Nth Queensland, Australia

4 posters

Go down

Hiya from Nth Queensland, Australia Empty Hiya from Nth Queensland, Australia

Post by GreenBee24 Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Hi All,

I'm a face painter/acrylic artist based in the humid tropics of Australia. Sunshine almost all year round sunny  Very Happy
I started face painting as my first job in high school for a local company so I'd like to consider my talents intermediate - however I was introduced to the face painting world using old school dervian liquid paints.

I've recently taken up the brush again having finally finished university, and have fallen into beginners land with cake makeup Shocked . Its a whole new world - my profile pic is me using Global Colours cake face paint.

Glad to know you all - I've read some of your forums already that have helped me out sooo much!!

Cheers! Lorraine
GreenBee24
GreenBee24

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-07-22

Back to top Go down

Hiya from Nth Queensland, Australia Empty Re: Hiya from Nth Queensland, Australia

Post by jlirie Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:12 pm

hi and welcome greenbee24/lorraine, looks like you're switching over to cake makeup fine, by your avatar Smile

i envy your sun, but not the humidity!
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Hiya from Nth Queensland, Australia Empty Re: Hiya from Nth Queensland, Australia

Post by Affordable Face Magic Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:57 pm

Welcome Lorraine! Many of us began our journey w/out much knowledge. I bought Palmer liquid acrylics to try, since it said "Face Paint" on the package. On day one, I knew something was not right. That stuff was horrible to work with practicing at home on family & friends. Thanks to youtube, my niece, who painted & this forum, I tossed those & got the right supplies! This is a great resource. Happy Painting!
Affordable Face Magic
Affordable Face Magic

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.affordablefacemagic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris5115 Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:19 pm

Hi and welcome!
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum