Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store for Diamand FX/TAG in Germany/NRW near Cologne?

2 posters

Go down

Store for Diamand FX/TAG in Germany/NRW near Cologne? Empty Store for Diamand FX/TAG in Germany/NRW near Cologne?

Post by yesss Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi,

I am new in this forum and a newbie in face painting. I learn it since 2 month and now I am looking for a store in Germany to buy face painting Make up Diamond FX and TAG bodyart. But all I find is Shop online. I like to buy in a real shop. Does anybody here now, where I can buy this stuff in Germany, nearly Cologne?

Thanks for reading and thanks for an answer,

Best regards
Yesss

yesss

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Store for Diamand FX/TAG in Germany/NRW near Cologne? Empty Re: Store for Diamand FX/TAG in Germany/NRW near Cologne?

Post by Kris5115 Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:16 pm

Hi and welcome! I buy most of my supplies online since there is not a very convenient local store in my area. If there are other face painters in your area, it might be helpful to connect with them and find out where they shop. They might even let you test some of their products before you buy.
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Store for Diamand FX/TAG in Germany/NRW near Cologne? Empty Re: Store for Diamand FX/TAG in Germany/NRW near Cologne?

Post by yesss Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:08 pm

Thank you for your answer and the good ideas 👏💖

yesss

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down