Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome from Australia!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome from Australia! Empty Welcome from Australia!

Post by FunnyBunnyTail Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:42 am

Hello everyone, I am new to face painting and as the title suggests I reside in the country down under.

I recently started face painting at my work once I received proper sanitation course in the past 3 weeks. I have done face painting for 6 days 10am-2pm and found out I have a knack for it and I am getting quite good at it as now that parents and co-workers have been commenting on the progress and skill level often. I also generally make up things as I go.

I don't know what else to really write at this point.

I hope to start actually face painting and buy my own face paint to work with at home to get better.

I have an obsession over rabbits, I tend to paint a rabbit on my hand and random doodles everyday before I start my shift lately.

I really enjoy this and I hope to receive help and contribute to this community.

Kind Regards,

Funny Bunny tail.

FunnyBunnyTail

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-07-09

Back to top Go down

Welcome from Australia! Empty Re: Welcome from Australia!

Post by Kris5115 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:22 am

Hi and welcome! Sounds like you are off to a great start. I'm glad you are enjoying it. I look forward to seeing some of your work, whenever you feel ready to share!
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:44 pm

welcome, funny bunny tail. you're getting good practice starting out painting kids for real.

definitely get some face paints to practice with at home, too, you can try out different combinations of colors and perfect your brush strokes.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Affordable Face Magic Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:13 pm

Welcome! We all started somewhere & practiced on whoever we could grab. You've found a good resource here on the forum.
Affordable Face Magic
Affordable Face Magic

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.affordablefacemagic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum