Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Hauser ID!

4 posters

Go down

Hello from Hauser ID! Empty Hello from Hauser ID!

Post by MarionettesHSPFX Thu May 04, 2017 1:10 am

Greetings to all! I actually found this place totally on accident looking for "glitter gel" hahaha! However I think I will make myself a little house and just stay! Who knows what I will find.

Well first off my name is Mackenzie; I write, draw, paint, Face Paint, do Special effect makeup and a bunch of other things. I have done this kind of thing since I was thirteen as a coping mechanism due to mental instability as well as learned I had a knack for it.

I am super friendly, love a tone of things like animals and jazz. I for the life of me CANNOT get enough of that relaxing music. I also like ambient music but its not Halloween so-

Well actually I will stay on the Halloween subject- its how I got started! I started out as a worker for a haunted house (pictures NOT provided- I am such a stinker *wink*) which began my obsession with special effects. Practicing for years on myself- watching videos and more as well as delving into the 80's horror genre and beyond that I began to love the "lost art" that is rarely seen.

I got into face paint that is not horror themed just recently when my mom asked what else I could do besides scary stuff (I like weaponry of knights not makeup) so I figured I would try it out. Now that I am doing more and spreading my little wings I decided to incorporate them into other stuff-

wahwahwah wah wah wah wha

Right now though since my job as the art director for the haunt I work for I do cosplay events and little things here and there. This place seems to have much needed inspiration. I hope to get along with all of you Smile

Also I have odd humor at times and will keep it low.

With love

~M
MarionettesHSPFX
MarionettesHSPFX

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-05-04

https://lamarionetteblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello from Hauser ID! Empty Re: Hello from Hauser ID!

Post by Kris5115 Thu May 04, 2017 11:12 am

Hi and welcome!
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Affordable Face Magic Sat May 06, 2017 7:39 pm

Welcome! Use the search box above & you'll find a wealth of experience. Good Luck!
Affordable Face Magic
Affordable Face Magic

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.affordablefacemagic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anniel Sat May 06, 2017 7:55 pm

Welcome!

Suzy Sparkles glitter gel is the BEST, imho, and only available in the Face Paint Forum Shop.

(Odd humor welcome here, btw!}
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum