Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help! Cheeky Tatz UK shop doesn't respond to my order...

3 posters

Go down

Please help! Cheeky Tatz UK shop doesn't respond to my order... Empty Please help! Cheeky Tatz UK shop doesn't respond to my order...

Post by sakura_1056 Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Hi, I found very nice T shirts for face painters/tattoo artists at cheeky-tatz.co.uk (I tried to post the link but it seems I'm not allowed as I'm a new member...) and ordered some printed T shirts and custom ones online. When I made a payment via paypal I received an auto-reply from Lewis saying that my items will be processed and shipped as soon as possible...I've emailed them about the instruction for my custom T shirts and asked when my items would be ready....I emailed them 3 or 4 times, it's been more than 10 days and they never get back to me...I checked out their website again and I realized their address, phone number, or name are not listed...I'm now wondering maybe they are not doing business anymore??? I live outside UK and have purchased items from similar independent facepaint stores from the UK and the US with no problems...I would very much appreciate if anyone has information about this cheeky-tatz.co.uk shop or knows of Lewis who runs this shop. Thank you for your help!

sakura_1056

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2016-10-02

Back to top Go down

Please help! Cheeky Tatz UK shop doesn't respond to my order... Empty Re: Please help! Cheeky Tatz UK shop doesn't respond to my order...

Post by anniel Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:03 am

I know nothing, but maybe you could resolve it through pay pal?
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Please help! Cheeky Tatz UK shop doesn't respond to my order... Empty Re: Please help! Cheeky Tatz UK shop doesn't respond to my order...

Post by sakura_1056 Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:02 am

Thank you anniel, and yes, sooner or later I will have to ask Paypal for help or refund...but thought I could try this forum first, as someone here might have bought from this shop or knew of them.

sakura_1056

Back to top Go down

Post by sakura_1056 Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:15 am

Update: I finally heard from them after 10 days..she said she couldn't reply because she was away for a few days but my items can be ready soon and would be shipped by that weekend. It's been 3 weeks since then and I emailed her 3 times but never heard from them and of course I haven't received my items! I just contacted paypal for help...I will never use this shop again Sad

sakura_1056

Back to top Go down

Post by sakura_1056 Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:24 am

Another Update: Finally paypal settled this case and issued a refund...I never received a reply or apology from the seller. I wouldn't recommend shopping at this site.

sakura_1056

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:22 pm

sorry you had a bad experience but good to hear you got the refund. thanks for alerting people.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by sakura_1056 Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:57 am

Thank you jlirie. It was a lot of trouble but I'm glad I got a refund. Their website is still open and some nice stuff (glitter tattoo stencils, face paint T shirts) are on it...so I hope no one will just place an order like I did...

sakura_1056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum