Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Face Painting to support other passions?

3 posters

Go down

Using Face Painting to support other passions? Empty Using Face Painting to support other passions?

Post by PainterGRL Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Hi everyone! Do any of you use your face painting business to promote something? As you can probably tell by my name Pawsome Creations, I'm an animal lover and my business supports my rescue and fostering of local strays for our shelters in the area. I volunteer face painting at adoption events and it usually rakes in tons of donations. I have four of my own fur babies (2 cats and 2 dogs) and I just finished fostering a cat family of four and an elderly pug, all of whom were adopted (YAY!) I love you .
Animal rescue is my first love and passion and Face Painting is a close second. I use the business to help support the rescue because there is absolutely no money in that lmao.

So what do you guys devote special time, attention or funds to outside of face painting?
PainterGRL
PainterGRL

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2016-05-09

https://artistsir.wixsite.com/dynamicdesignsfba

Back to top Go down

Using Face Painting to support other passions? Empty Re: Using Face Painting to support other passions?

Post by jlirie Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:09 pm

missed seeing this earlier. that's a great way to combine the things you like and make them work Very Happy i'm a nature/animal type, too, though not involved in any causes.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Using Face Painting to support other passions? Empty Re: Using Face Painting to support other passions?

Post by maurs Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:01 pm

I'm a 'creative worker' that is, I'm an actor, but also work in community Arts etc. I'm a firm believer that art is a gift given to us to make life better, easier, meaningful and beautiful. Sooooo, I decided I'd dedicate some of my time to the community I live in to make it a better place to live and started a community arts group, I teach teens to stilt walk and we create bits of Whimsy at parades, festivals locally etc. A huge part of this is face painting to fund-raise for the group (which showcases me and I've gotten paid gigs in the area out of it) as well as another of other groups like the environmental one, 'Tidy Towns' who do great work in the community.
maurs
maurs

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down