Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kit Expansion

2 posters

Go down

Kit Expansion Empty Kit Expansion

Post by Klbroome92 Mon May 16, 2016 3:09 pm

I have been using snazzaroo and it's ok but I know there is better out there I don't really care what brand because that's all I have tried but I do want some rainbow or arty cakes I also am looking for cases and a brush stand since currently I'm using a space maker plastic box and if you know of anything you think may be of help to me that would be awesome thanks everyone

Klbroome92

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-05-14

Back to top Go down

Kit Expansion Empty Re: Kit Expansion

Post by Kris5115 Mon May 16, 2016 3:25 pm

So have you looked at the Face Paint Forum Shop? Click the bright rectangle near the top of this page and you will be redirected to the store. Lots and lots of great choices there. Fast & reasonably priced shipping too.

Trying to decide what colors? Look at some designs you like and pick the colors in it. You can never go wrong with a blue combo (rainbow cake or one-stroke) with all of the frozen requests plus it works well for flowers, butterflies, dragons, dolphins and monsters.
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum