Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where are the best places to paint on Valentine's

2 posters

Go down

where are the best places to paint on Valentine's Empty where are the best places to paint on Valentine's

Post by Snazzy12 Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:22 pm

Hi Guys,

I love you Do any of you face paint on Valentine's Day and what kind of places do you think would be good to paint at?

thank you

Snazzy

Snazzy12

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

where are the best places to paint on Valentine's Empty Re: where are the best places to paint on Valentine's

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:30 am

Never had a Valentine's Day booking in my life. It isn't usually a day of family events.

Back to top Go down

where are the best places to paint on Valentine's Empty Re: where are the best places to paint on Valentine's

Post by Forest-Fairy Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Bah Shannon! :p

I get booked at a big mall every year for Valentines day! Just did my gig for them yesterday in fact! They has us, a balloon artist and cookie and card making!

It's TOTALLY a day for families. Lots of other companies use to to advertise special deals at their stores, or schools also have V-Day dances for the kids! I always get asked to do these, but the Mall has first dibs on us! Very Happy
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Snazzy12 Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:28 pm

That's great!

Snazzy12

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:11 am

LOL... In Alberta it is often the same weekend as Family Day (which is today!) and I am ALWAYS booked for that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:31 pm

Bc family day is a week before Very Happy double for me!
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum