Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED HELP-IDENTIFY COMPANY THAT MAKES THIS BAT!

3 posters

Go down

NEED HELP-IDENTIFY COMPANY THAT MAKES THIS BAT! Empty NEED HELP-IDENTIFY COMPANY THAT MAKES THIS BAT!

Post by Texastexastexas Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:30 am

Hi,
I ordered about $400 of tattoo supplies last year. This bat was very popular with boys, but I can't find where I ordered it. I'll post pics. Really want this exact design again, I've looked everywhere.

Also, while I'm writing..anyone know who has Texas Longhorn sticky stencils?

I booked a 6 weekend event that is advertising with 5 billboards, so I'm a bit nervous 😳. Thanks for any help!

Can't get a bat photo to post! Please email me shauna85@gmail.com for a pic if you think you can help!!

Texastexastexas

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP-IDENTIFY COMPANY THAT MAKES THIS BAT! Empty Re: NEED HELP-IDENTIFY COMPANY THAT MAKES THIS BAT!

Post by artyfacesbyluz Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:04 am

I cut tattoos (not for sale) but I can help, pm the picture.
artyfacesbyluz
artyfacesbyluz

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.artyfacesbyluz.com

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP-IDENTIFY COMPANY THAT MAKES THIS BAT! Empty Re: NEED HELP-IDENTIFY COMPANY THAT MAKES THIS BAT!

Post by Texastexastexas Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:48 am

Hi,

I don't know what PM means (personal message?) or how to do it. Can you send me an email and I'll reply? Shauna85@gmail.com

Texastexastexas

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:45 pm

pm is private message on the forum. click the icon under the person's avatar that has an envelope and the letters pm.

fill in the subject and message fields, click send button below fields to send message to the other person.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down