Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5ks, Halfs and Marathons

Go down

5ks, Halfs and Marathons Empty 5ks, Halfs and Marathons

Post by bellia_michlexis Tue May 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Hello All,

If you haven't seen it yet on facebook, the forum shop is giving away discounts who completely a running challenge. Below is a copy of the message:

I started running about 3 years ago to deal with the loss of my mom. It was only 30 seconds at a time, mail box to mail box. I just completed my 2nd half marathon and am signing up for my first marathon in Oct. Fitness is hard, it sucks and it doesn't come easy. But if we don't take care of ourselves no one will....so I want to be a doer, not a talker and so I am sending out this challenge. For the next 12 months for every 5K you do, you get a coupon for 20% off an order, for every half-marathon, you get 30% and for every marathon you get 40% off. There are only 3 rules.
1. You must be able to provide a link to the race results showing your name and finish time. Here is mine from my last race. http://harpersferryhalf.itsyourrace.com/Results.aspx…
2. You must provide a picture with your bib pinned on at the start of the race(that matches the race photos) smile emoticon
3. Order total BEFORE discount can be no more than $500.

I was thinking we could start a thread of 5Ks, Halfs and Marathons in your area for people are looking to do one.

I'll start.

I live in the North Bay of California and I will be participating in this years LPCH Summer Scamper. This is a family event with the option for kids run, 5k and 10k to raise funds for the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford.

To register use the link below.
www.summerscamper.org

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

bellia_michlexis

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2015-04-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum