Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help! Contracts for retainer fees, belly paintings, pictures ect.

2 posters

Go down

Please help! Contracts for retainer fees, belly paintings, pictures ect. Empty Please help! Contracts for retainer fees, belly paintings, pictures ect.

Post by fefaceandbodyart Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:04 am

Hey everyone! I have been doing gigs for 11 months now but do everything "under the table". I don't have any contracts/forms people sign and I know it's a disaster waiting to happen. I want to do everything the right way legally so my butt is covered. The only thing I have is insurance. My name has spread around my town which is great, but it also makes me nervous that I'm gonna get caught not doing the taxes part of this business. I plan on getting my business licence in the next week or 2 but I'm clueless on what forms/contracts I should get people to sign. I offer Face painting, belly paintings and body paintings so I know I need forms on that AND also something for people to sign saying I can use their child's pictures on my business page and for advertising. so does anyone have any forms they can share that I can look at??? Thank you in advance!! I love you

fefaceandbodyart

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-03-25

Back to top Go down

Please help! Contracts for retainer fees, belly paintings, pictures ect. Empty Re: Please help! Contracts for retainer fees, belly paintings, pictures ect.

Post by DebbieB Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:46 am

Hey Felicia,

There is a search bar at the top of the page. Type in "forms" or "contract" or any other keyword you may be searching for and hit search and there should be a lot of postings with many different forms.
DebbieB
DebbieB

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-09-09

http://www.debsdreamydesigns.wix.com/debs

Back to top Go down