Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first ever Belly Painting - So excited with Pics

3 posters

Go down

My first ever Belly Painting - So excited with Pics Empty My first ever Belly Painting - So excited with Pics

Post by Alina0210 Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:43 am

I did my first ever Belly painting yesterday. It was for my friend who is having her baby on Friday. Smile

We chatting and our 2 kids played while I painted... took me just over 1hr.

She is pregnant with her 4th baby, first girl after 3 boys... I spent a couple of days trying to work out what I wanted to do (and what I could actually do lol). I ended up with this sunset at the beach (they live near the beach and love spending time there) and I also painted her 3 boys waiting on a rock for their sister. She loved it and her youngest (2yrs old) kept showing everyone when she went to pick up the kids from school. Smile YAY me.

My first ever Belly Painting - So excited with Pics Img_8910

My first ever Belly Painting - So excited with Pics Img_8911
Alina0210
Alina0210

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2014-10-19

Back to top Go down

My first ever Belly Painting - So excited with Pics Empty Re: My first ever Belly Painting - So excited with Pics

Post by fesspenter Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:20 am

Beautiful!
It is so much fun to paint on pregnant bellies.

Happy Painting!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

My first ever Belly Painting - So excited with Pics Empty Re: My first ever Belly Painting - So excited with Pics

Post by pattyofurniture Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:49 am

Lovely!
pattyofurniture
pattyofurniture

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum