Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED HELP!! Large Scale Balloon Decoration Pricing

3 posters

Go down

NEED HELP!! Large Scale Balloon Decoration Pricing  Empty NEED HELP!! Large Scale Balloon Decoration Pricing

Post by JoyBells Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:27 pm

A bowling alley is asking me if I can do a balloon arch & some tropical balloon sculptures for a "Luau" event of theirs (e.g. palm trees, monkeys, etc.). I have no idea on how to price. Does anyone have some tips for me?

JoyBells

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP!! Large Scale Balloon Decoration Pricing  Empty Re: NEED HELP!! Large Scale Balloon Decoration Pricing

Post by barbb919 Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:41 pm

the qualatex website has a page on different formulas for pricing scupltures.
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP!! Large Scale Balloon Decoration Pricing  Empty Re: NEED HELP!! Large Scale Balloon Decoration Pricing

Post by JoyBells Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:04 pm

But, I got on the Qualatex site and they want you to buy a kit for $99 just to access the info for that. Then there are several more kits to buy for $99 a piece. Is there another way to get guidance on pricing? I've learned quite a bit just from watching YouTube videos and the Internet.

JoyBells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Jenkins Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:15 am

Type in Balloon Decor Pricing chart- this will show you all kinds of different designs and pricing..We use what is called a Job Cost Form
If you are not a QBN member you wont have access to a lot of important info. I hardly use it -I basicly know what I charge. You want to price 3X your cost or more depending on what the area you live in can or will pay-Don't forget your labor = your cost
Example; 11" balloon cost 25 cents charge 75 cent

Sharon Jenkins

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by JoyBells Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:45 pm

Sharon...I can't type in anything. There is no search box for the Qualatex website. The "Balloon Décor Pricing Chart" must be a members only thing.

So, am I correct that you are saying to just multiply your balloon order cost x3? Or is the labor a separate charge beyond the materials? Can you give me an example, if you mean that labor is a separate charge?

Thanks.

JoyBells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum