Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Stroke Girl Tiger Face Painting Tutorial

+2
amylady222
Giggle Loopsy
6 posters

Go down

One Stroke Girl Tiger Face Painting Tutorial Empty One Stroke Girl Tiger Face Painting Tutorial

Post by Giggle Loopsy Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi all!  

Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!  Tomorrow marks the first day of 2nd grade for my little one, Grace.  She's so excited!  

I talked her into modeling for another face painting tutorial before heading back to school.  This time we did a girl tiger design using the one stroke method.  It's a good one for getting through your long lines at festivals and has quickly become one of the favorites on my "quick design board."  

Hope you all enjoy!

Giggle Loopsy

Giggle Loopsy
Giggle Loopsy

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://giggleloopsy.com/

Back to top Go down

One Stroke Girl Tiger Face Painting Tutorial Empty Re: One Stroke Girl Tiger Face Painting Tutorial

Post by amylady222 Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Cute little girl!
Great design!
Thanks for sharing your talent and knowledge!
amylady222
amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

One Stroke Girl Tiger Face Painting Tutorial Empty Re: One Stroke Girl Tiger Face Painting Tutorial

Post by Giggle Loopsy Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Thanks for your nice words Amy, I really appreciate them. Smile
Giggle Loopsy
Giggle Loopsy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:39 pm

very pretty color combinations, and nice simple lines and dots. i've seen tiger designs on google images with way too many lines covering the poor kid's face. less is more Smile
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kal Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Giggle Loopsy, do you only wet your brush or do you spritz your cake too?
Kal
Kal

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2014-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggle Loopsy Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:05 pm

Hi Kal,

I only spritz the cake when I use a sponge, otherwise I just wet the brush. So in the Tiger tutorial, I only wet the brush before going in for the paint. =)

Hope that helps!

Giggle Loopsy
Giggle Loopsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kal Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 pm

I've been using a prisma cake and had great success with just wetting the brush. Last week I bought thing of paradise in white and I could not get the brush to load with just wetting the brush. I was at an event so I quickly switched back to my Fantasy FX white. I hate that you can see so many brush marks in my paint. Sad
Kal
Kal

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2014-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggle Loopsy Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:09 pm

I am faithful to Diamond FX and TAG.  I bought Paradise black and the same thing happened to me while I was at an event.  

When I used my small round brush to do outline work, the paint was thicker and clumpier than what I was used to.  

I guess Paradise takes some getting used to, but I don’t have time to practice with it right now since I’ve been so busy.  So I just removed it from my kit and replaced it with TAG.  
Giggle Loopsy
Giggle Loopsy

Back to top Go down

Post by POiiSoN-RAiiNBoW Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Love the tutorial giggle!!
POiiSoN-RAiiNBoW
POiiSoN-RAiiNBoW

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:29 pm

giggle, according to others who have used it, paradise tends to be one of the softer brands of paint that are good for bases, but not so much for line work. so it might not be you.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by dhiossa Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Thank you so much for sharing. I am now watching more of your videos.
dhiossa
dhiossa

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-10-20

http://dhiossa.wix.com/living-canvases

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down