Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to body painting - Few pictures

2 posters

Go down

New to body painting - Few pictures Empty New to body painting - Few pictures

Post by DannyB Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:37 pm

Hello!

Haven't posted in the forum for a while, but I am excited to see that there is a body painting section, thanks to everyone that has posted up so many good tricks and tips for body painting, got some great advice so far just browsing through the posts.

My biggest challenge is time, I have a difficult time going into detail and creating the designs I want because just covering a person in a layer of paint is super time consuming, let alone getting detailed and crazy! I don't want to get an airbrush until I am sure there is a continuous demand for the art around where I live, so for now, its just brush and paint.

Every new one is a huge learning experience!

Here are two of my most recent ones

This one took just over two hours, I would have loved to get more detailed but there just wasn't enough time..
New to body painting - Few pictures 10478112

This was my very first body paint, I had no plan going into it which was a mistake I won't make again!

New to body painting - Few pictures 10418310
DannyB
DannyB

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

New to body painting - Few pictures Empty Re: New to body painting - Few pictures

Post by fesspenter Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Dear DannyB:
Both are really good.
Excellent coverage...
and I could not tell you did not have a plan with the second one!
Bravo!

Happy Painting!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum